February 18, 2014 — Merge Healthcare Inc.’s radiology solutions have been certified for Meaningful Use (MU). Merge PACS, iConnect Access and Merge RIS are all now Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) certified under the 2014 criteria.?
The following Merge solutions are certified for MU:?
- Merge RIS to store, manage and distribute patient radiology information
- ?iConnect Access for referring physician image review capabilities from any browser-based device ?
- Merge PACS to read, review, archive and share images and reports from a single location in real time?Merge OrthoPACS to store, view, manipulate and share orthopedic images from any browser-based device
- ?Merge Eye Care PACS for automatically importing images and diagnostic reports through a web-based system?
- Merge LIS for automated lab processes to expand lab capabilities and provide a central administration point??
For more information: merge.com