October 5, 2017 — MedLever demonstrated its flagship platform and applications that simplify clinical workflow, enable interoperability, and enhance clinical and scientific research at the 2017 American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting, Sept. 24-27 in San Diego.
The MedLever platform debuted at ASTRO 2016 with seven applications. Over the past year, MedLever implemented state-of-the-art workflow automation and added an additional seven applications to the platform. All 14 applications are in clinical use and were demonstrated in San Diego.
MedLever featured its Clinical Workflow suite of applications that visually displays patient tasks, makes automatic updates and provides in-platform, email and text notifications as task completion statuses change. The suite also provides real-time statistics on both clinical and operational metrics, and streamlines team communication from first contact through the placement of the treatment intent and simulation order all the way through the completion of treatment.
The Clinical Workflow suite of applications includes:
- MedLever Orders with templates that enable automation;
- MedLever Whiteboards for visibility into a patient’s care plan at any stage; and
- MedLever Numbers for real-time data analysis.
MedLever Encounters, MedLever’s flagship suite of applications that streamlines the patient encounter through automation and the intuitive integration of tablets and other mobile devices, was aksi demonstrated.
The Encounters suite of applications includes:
- MedLever Chart Summary for up-to-date patient information displayed all on one screen;
- MedLever Forms for customizable electronic forms for questionnaires and surveys;
- MedLever Assessments for easy and quick documentation of clinical information with a graphical display of historical responses;
- MedLever Capture for patients to securely complete surveys and give consent;
- MedLever Documents for a single screen view to access, view and complete selected patient-specific documents;
- MedLever ChartPrep that streamlines the chart preparation process for the nursing team and medical assistants, and displays patient information securely, synchronized with the oncology information system; and
- MedLever Checklist provides a single feed or stream to view and complete outstanding patient's tasks and QCLs from any device.
The MedLever Operations suite of applications rounds out the platform with applications that support radiation therapy pre-treatment authorizations, on-treatment visits, workflow-triggered automated quality checklists, and tools that audit incomplete and pending assessments.
The Operations suite of applications includes:
- MedLever Authorize, an insurance pre-authorization process-enhancement tool;
- MedLever Track for automating treatment-management activities to aid in reducing the risk of non-reimbursement;
- MedLever Triggers for enhancing quality checklists creation and automation leveraging advanced conditional logic; and
- MedLever Review for visibility into and notification of incomplete patient assessments.
For more information: www.medlever.com