April 14, 2009 – MedCurrent Corp. today released a new version of its MedCurrent Verify, a Web-based insurance eligibility verification tool.
Medical practices use MedCurrent Verify to connect to databases from more than 350 U.S.-based insurance carriers to secure real-time patient coverage information. By improving eligibility verification processes, MedCurrent Verify helps speed insurance workflow, improve claim submission accuracy, and optimize reimbursement.
MedCurrent Verify’s features:
- Specialty templates that deliver radiology-specific eligibility information first, eliminating the need for time-consuming scrolling.
- A new methodology for capturing data from insurer databases, providing users with the most complete and comprehensive eligibility information possible.
- Expansion of the transaction list to 250, allowing users to see transactions over multiple days. This provides financial staff with adequate time to manage financial planning prior to a study being conducted.
- Incorporation of all CORE fields, a new eligibility technical standard.
- New icons that make it easier for users to quickly identify pertinent results and see warning messages with more detailed information, as well as new capability to specify session length, and functionality to set automatic log-outs.
- More integration capabilities that allow OEM customers using C++ and COM to easily integrate insurance verification into their product offering. This adds to the existing web service toolkit functionality that is already available to system integrators and OEMs.
For more information: www.medcurrent.com