March 17, 2016 — IntriHEALTH, the leading healthcare diagnostic solutions provider in Africa, standardized their medical imaging management services offering on Mach7 Technologies’ enterprise imaging platform. As part of a comprehensive evaluation of industry offerings, including an incumbent unified clinical archive, IntriHEALTH selected Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to power an extensive offering of enterprise-level medical image management capabilities, with fully-integrated yet modular mobile image capture, workflow management, reporting and referral portal functionality.
Africa suffers from a critical shortage of radiologists, underscoring the need for the centralization and communication of image data across disparate locations. The ability to capture and share images, regardless of geographic location, offers an immediate solution for regions challenged to bridge the growing gap between healthcare needs and healthcare delivery.
The specific requirements for security, privacy, storage and rapid image availability, regardless of image format, makes IntriHEALTH’s selection of Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform uniquely disruptive to the status quo in a region struggling to improve diagnostic activities that may lead to better or more timely treatment.
"Mach7 provides superior technology to solve the critical needs of our customers and patients in Africa," commented Mike Simpson, CEO, IntriHEALTH. "Advancing enterprise imaging by leveraging best-of-breed technology across a clinical ecosystem is gaining rapid adoption among providers across Africa. Our integration and implementation experience with Mach7 has been both swift and seamless, a testament to the technology and support teams at Mach7."
Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform provides advanced services including:
- A flexible imaging platform that can be used across a variety of sites from remote area imaging centers, to academic hospitals;
- A mobile-ready solution that supports image capture in the field;
- An enterprise solution that supports the access and sharing of patient imaging files and media from any geographic location;
- A platform that scales easily to suit provider workloads; and
- An intuitive and simple graphical user interface (GUI) that simplifies system configuration.
For more information: www.mach7t.com