November 18, 2011 — Mach 7 Technologies (M7T) will release Keystone Suite v11.2 with enhanced workflow capabilities at RSNA 2011. M7T is a global provider of picture archiving and communications system (PACS) vendor-neutral medical image management solutions.
The Keystone Suite is an enterprise imaging platform (EIP) that empowers customers to own, share, and access their imaging data. As a VNA partner, M7T helps healthcare enterprises worldwide resolve complex integration issues between PACS vendors. They also help consolidate DICOM and non-DICOM image data; reduce the time it takes to bring new PACS live with an intelligent migration; and save money.
Core components of the system include:
Keystone Routing Engine – A flexible, fast, scalable imaging workflow engine that dramatically improves medical imaging workflow based on customer-defined instructions.
Keystone Prefetch Engine – An intelligent, multi-archive prefetch engine that ensures relevant priors are available to reading physicians regardless of where the prior studies reside.
Keystone Archive- A scalable, hardware-agnostic, PACS vendor-neutral medical image archive complete with all VNA requirements.
Keystone Clinical Viewer – A multispecialty web viewer that easily integrates with upstream electronic health record (EHR) systems. This enables a single access point for viewing all imaging studies related to a patient.
Keystone Utilities – Accessory desktop applications that improve workflow and productivity for healthcare imaging IT and clinical professionals.
Keystone Suite v11.2 sports the following new and enhanced capabilities:
· Enhanced Imaging Workflow – Graphically define workflow processing, normalize DICOM attributes, route studies and prefetch relevant priors with intuitive rules-based logic.
· Keystone Cluster Awareness – A high availability, scalable solution for nonstop processing and endless scalability.
· Enhanced Lifecycle Management- Providing advanced capabilities for managing watermarks, securing up-to-date studies on multiple locations, resource management, purging logic and more.
· Centralized Management – A new web-based interface for managing all aspects of the EIP from monitoring to detailed tracking and auditing, rules based workflow configuration, and Keystone cluster management.
· Advanced Tracking, Monitoring and Reporting- A powerful user interface dashboard for tracking real-time system processing, monitoring, reporting and auditing.
· Archive Segmentation – Providing flexibility to create customized segments within a single instance of the archive. This allows storage management across resources, sites, departments, disaster recovery archives and more.
Mach 7 Technologies will display in booth #9302, North Building – Hall B at RSNA 2011.
For more information: www.mach7t.com