December 19, 2018 — Infinitt North America highlighted a range of healthcare information technology (IT) products and applications at the 2018 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 25-30 in Chicago. Key offerings included the Infinitt Healthcare platform vendor neutral archive (VNA), new features in Infinitt RIS/PACS (radiology information system/picture archiving and communication system), artificial intelligence (AI) applications, and advanced toolsets for clinical decision support and image analysis.
Infinitt Healthcare Platform (IHP) is a standards-based VNA that manages DICOM and non-DICOM data on an Oracle database. IHP includes DICOM Tag Morphing tools, powerful routing, purge rules, ILM and system monitoring. The platform fully supports DICOM, HL7, IHE, FHIR, WADO, QIDO, STOW-RS and RESTful Open API's. It also supports documents, images, audio and video, and provides seamless integration with electronic medical records (EMRs) for content sharing and display.
New features of Infinitt PACS include:
- Faster and more powerful PACS viewer;
- New lesion management tools for measurement comparison of historical exams;
- Visual history display of patient’s prior studies;
- Embedded multimodality image fusion;
- Enterprise search capability that enables radiologists to query similar cases from the PACS or VNA database;
- New advanced visualization capabilities;
- New platform for access to a wide selection of AI applications; and
- New access to digital pathology images and reports
New Infinitt RIS features include:
- New incoming worklist that enables an imaging service to monitor all incoming orders and requests from one screen, regardless of source;
- Insurance eligibility verification;
- New instant access to appropriate use criteria;
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA)/Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) tools for easy submission of data;
- Electronic forms for true paperless patient management;
- Business analytics with customizable dashboards built from RIS/PACS data.
For more information: www.infinittna.com