October 5, 2017 — Infinitt North America announced it will highlight several healthcare information technology (IT) offerings in its booth at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA 2017), Nov. 26-Dec. 1 in Chicago.
Infinitt PACS (picture archiving and communication system) includes:
- Powerful analytics features, enabling radiologists to easily compare the current study with relevant studies while enhancing reading efficiency and diagnostic accuracy;
- Intuitive labeling and tracking of lesion measurements;
- Embedded multimodality image fusion;
- Visual Timeline display of patient’s longitudinal study history; and
- Dedicated worklists and folders for conference and education purposes.
Infinitt Healthcare Platform (IHP), an enterprise-level data management platform, increases efficiency in data management and sharing. The platform:
- Provides a powerful vendor neutral archive (VNA) for DICOM and non-DICOM data;
- Supports all standard interoperability protocols for seamless integration;
- Configurable, rules-based Information Lifecycle Management (ILM); and
- Works with Infinitt ULite and third-party universal viewers.
Infinitt’s Enterprise Search (ES) capability enables radiologists to:
- Launch from Infinitt PACS or ULite zero footprint viewer;
- Query for similar cases when reading to support the diagnostic process;
- Access the PACS image study and the EMR (electronic medical record)/pathology report data related to the result;
- Narrow search parameters by filtering according to ordering physician, report creator, patient age, patient gender, imaging modality, etc.;
- Locate study data for research and teaching purposes;
- Show supporting data as evidence of compliance with clinical decision support (CDS) requirements;
- Save search results to a user folder, for ease of access later;
- Easily export a selected portion or an entire search result to an Excel spreadsheet; and
- Create tags (site/private) that can be searched using the advanced search option.
For more information: www.infinittna.com