October 1, 2015 — At RSNA 2015, Infinitt will be showing upgrades to its Mammo PACS solution, which provides fast image loading and customizable viewing tools for digital mammography, breast MRI, ultrasound and all other digital images on a single workstation. The system now includes digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) for 3-D mammography. Mammography layout presets can be customized and a mammography hanging protocol loop sequence allows customization of current/prior view order and eliminate redundancies.
• View and manipulate images from any modality--traditional mammography, ultrasound, MRI and DBT.
• Supports all major manufacturers of Tomosynthesis
• Automatic same-sizing/alignment of current exam with priors.
• Option to store original data without compression for consistent, reproducible quality-- site selectable.
• Easy-to-turn-on 2D CAD overlays improve detection of abnormalities.
• Pre-fetching of studies speeds image loading for volume reading and remote viewing.
• DBT exams viewable with scroll wheel and cine mode.
• Saves annotations and key images; secure archiving and integration with 3rd party archives.
• Seamless integration with Infinitt’s MQSA Mammo Tracking, available as an optional add-on module.
For more information: www.infinittna.com