January 6, 2015 — IDS debuted at RSNA 2014 Voice2Dox speech recognition and reporting platform with cloud-based clinical speech recognition by Nuance. This solution enables immediate access to user profiles, including universal PACS worklists, custom report templates, individual speech profiles and more, on any PC.
Radiologists log into Voice2Dox and dictate reports through a secure cloud environment. Speech is transcribed using medical voice recognition technology that allows physicians to talk naturally at their own pace and supports voice control, immediate report visualization and feedback.
With all technology managed in a centralized cloud repository, users—wherever located—experience the same comprehensive reporting environment and sophisticated workflow as in their primary Voice2Dox work location. This includes configurable master routines that ensure consistent reporting standards across radiologists, automatic matching of recommended templates to exams, easy embedding of key images and personalized medical vocabularies. Reports also can be reviewed, edited and archived from any location and distributed directly to referring physicians via fax, standard email or physician portal. The system now also supports distribution of EHR-ready files through secure direct email.
Sites also enjoy all the benefits of a turnkey SaaS solution, including vendor maintenance and system upgrades with the addition of the latest medical dictionary terms.
Voice2Dox also simultaneously supports multiple state-of-the-art speech engines. This includes industry-leading Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition running on a local workstation for radiologists who primarily work in a single location. Practice administrators control the specific speech technology available at each location to support the variable configurations required by today’s complex radiology environments.
Whether running locally or in the cloud, Voice2Dox voice speech recognition and reporting platform also supports:
· Automated reminders about exam specifics such as modality, types of studies, and imaging location to speed workflow
· Support for teleradiology practices through simultaneous communication with multiple PACS and other image viewing solutions on the same workstation
· Floating checklists of key report content based on modality and exam type
· Advanced editing functions such as drag and drop repositioning of phrases, and report availability on mobile devices for revisions on the fly
· Built-in Critical Findings workflow to ensure compliance, while allowing workflow to progress
· Analytics to track productivity and eliminate bottlenecks in your workflow and radiology team
· Affordable transaction-based pricing
For more information, visit www.idssite.com