August 22, 2008 - GE Healthcare IT this week announced the recipients of the 2nd Annual Innovation Awards, recognizing healthcare organizations using Centricity Business and Centricity Practice to optimize patient care, increase efficiency and leverage technology with emerging ideas and solutions.
Among those to receive awards from GE included:
- University of Colorado Hospital (UCH), for using the Centricity Business - Self-service Kiosk solution to reportedly improve operational efficiency and patient care management at a pilot site.
- Alliance of Chicago- By utilizing health information technology as a key component of their growth strategy to improve the quality and safety of healthcare services, the Alliance of Chicago, a network of four community health centers with 34 clinical locations, has reportedly and continually achieved tangible benefits.
- Duke University Health System– Recognized for exemplary use of patient access capabilities within Centricity Business, Duke has reportedly streamlined workflow to create a reportedly seamless patient access process.
- Blair Medical Associates, for their achievements in the areas of operational efficiency and patient care. Blair Medical Associates created a multi-talented revenue cycle team to reportedly maximize the usage of Centricity EMR and Centricity Group Management.
- Wake Forest University Physicians (WFUP), for leadership in the use of Centricity Business and Centricity EMR.
- Westchester Medical Group, recognized for their outstanding achievements and overall innovative use of GE technology.
For more information: www.gehealthcare.com