December 20, 2018 — Fujifilm SonoSite Inc. recently present its complete portfolio of point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) systems at the 2018 annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Nov. 25-30 in Chicago. At the Fujifilm booth, attendees participated in hands-on demos of the product line, including SonoSite Synchronicity, a new, robust point-of-care workflow solution that marks the company's entry into the medical informatics space.
The following Fujifilm SonoSite technologies were available for demonstration:
- SonoSite X-Porte is a highly portable kiosk ultrasound system that fluidly combines image clarity with touchscreen controls and a customizable interface that offers more than 80 real-time educational visual guides and tutorials. Proprietary high-definition imaging technology focuses the ultrasound beams with pinpoint precision, reducing artifact clutter and enhancing contrast resolution.
- SonoSite Edge II offers an enhanced imaging experience through transducer innovations like Armored Cable Technology. In a clamshell design, it features an intuitive interface for easier access to frequently used functions and a wide-angle display with an anti-reflection coating for minimal adjustments during viewing. It is designed to be truly portable and used in the most rigorous environments.
- SonoSite SII empowers efficiency for clinicians through a simple portrait display, and smart user interface that adapts to the user's imaging needs. Enhanced imaging technology on select transducers provides users with increased resolution and penetration, while maintaining durability and reliability with Armored Cable Technology.
- SonoSite iViz is a diagnostic tool that fits in the palm of the hand. iViz provides quick answers in tough clinical environments, both at the bedside or in the field. It combines superior imaging performance, ultra-mobility and one-handed operation while allowing users to collaborate and share information with colleagues.
- SonoSite Synchronicity software helps healthcare organizations optimize workflows, maximize financial return, improve quality assurance efficiency and streamline credentialing processes. Built specifically for POCUS, SonoSite Synchronicity software securely centralizes exam data and standardizes clinical workflow while delivering administrative efficiencies. Adhering to Protected Health Information (PHI) guidelines, the solution helps organizations achieve higher security confidence through Active Directory authentication. Additional features include built-in, customizable worksheets, intuitive dashboards, and the ability to access the tool from a computer, tablet or mobile device. Easily installed and scalable, SonoSite Synchronicity software was engineered to meet every organization's unique requirements for standardization, consistency and compliance across entire medical networks.
For more information: www.sonosite.com