The SonoSite iViz hand-held ultrasound fits in the palm of the users hand and provides quick answers in tough clinical environments, both at the bedside and in the field.
November 26, 2019 — Fujifilm SonoSite Inc. is showing several point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) systems at the 2019 annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
The following POCUS imaging systems will be demonstrated:
• SonoSite X-Porte is a highly portable kiosk ultrasound system that fluidly combines striking image clarity with touchscreen controls and a customizable interface that offers more than 80 real-time educational visual guides and tutorials. Proprietary high-definition imaging technology focuses the ultrasound beams with pinpoint precision, reducing artifact clutter and enhancing contrast resolution.
• SonoSite Edge II offers an enhanced imaging experience through industry-first transducer innovations like Armored Cable Technology. In a clamshell design, it features an intuitive interface for easier access to frequently used functions and a wide-angle display with an anti-reflection coating for minimal adjustments during viewing. It is designed to be portable and used in the most rigorous environments.
• SonoSite SII empowers efficiency for clinicians through a simple portrait display and smart user interface that adapts to the user's imaging needs. There is enhanced imaging technology on select transducers that provides users with increased resolution and penetration, while maintaining durability and reliability with Armored Cable Technology.
• SonoSite iViz hand-held ultrasound fits in the palm of the users hand. It provides quick answers in tough clinical environments, both at the bedside and in the field. It combines superior imaging performance, ultra-mobility, and one-handed operation while allowing the operator to collaborate and share information with colleagues.
• SonoSite Synchronicity workflow manager helps healthcare organizations optimize workflows, maximize financial return, improve quality assurance efficiency, and streamline credentialing processes. Built specifically for POCUS, SonoSite Synchronicity workflow manager securely centralizes exam data and standardizes clinical workflow while delivering administrative efficiencies. Additional features include built-in, customizable worksheets, intuitive dashboards, and the ability to access the tool from a computer, tablet or mobile device. Easily installed and scalable, SonoSite Synchronicity workflow manager was engineered to meet every organization's unique requirements for standardization, consistency and compliance across entire medical networks.
To see Fujifilm SonoSite's comprehensive offering of solutions at RSNA, book a demo today at rsna.fujimed.com.
For more information: visit www.sonosite.com