February 12, 2020 — The Candelis ImageGrid Plus PACS Server is an ultra-high-performance platform that can support high volume healthcare environments of 1,000+ modalities. The ImageGrid Plus platform is tailored for facilities with an overtaxed central system in the radiology department, and where complex routing rules and DICOM tag morphing are necessary to support the radiology work environment.
Capable of handling a massive number of concurrent requests, Candelis’s new ImageGrid Plus ensures fast, efficient and reliable delivery of images. It ensures fast, efficient and reliable delivery of images. Using solid state disk technology and a ultra-fast network card (10 GbE), healthcare organizations will be able to transfer images and data extremely fast and gain a competitive advantage from a clinical, security, financial and operational perspective.
- Ultra high-performance software and hardware
- Rule-based tag morphing capabilities to address MRN consistency issues, automated Quality Control, and anonymization profiles
- Extensive parallelization configurability to accommodate system load-balancing
- Focal point for modifying study metadata and ensuring transfer syntax consistency
- Intelligent parsing and routing of studies, series, and individual instances
For more information: www.candelis.com