February 24, 2015 — For the third consecutive year, a Dolbey speech recognition solution was named Best in KLAS. Dolbey earned this year’s Best in KLAS award for its Fusion SpeechEMR front-end speech software. In addition, Dolbey’s back-end speech product, Fusion Speech, earned the 2014 KLAS Category Leader award for the Speech Recognition, Back End category. Dolbey’s Fusion Suite includes speech recognition, dictation, transcription, core measures and coding solutions.
The Best in KLAS award is a culmination of vendor scores collected from customer evaluations through in-depth interviews in categories such as service and support, sales and contracting, implementation, training, product functionality and customer satisfaction.
This year’s Best in KLAS and KLAS Category Leader awards recognize Dolbey’s continued success in the following KLAS categories:
- Keeps Promises: 100 percent of providers said that Dolbey keeps the promises it makes to its customers.
- Part of Long-Term Plans: 100 percent of providers said that Dolbey is part of their long-term plans.
- Would Buy Again: 95 percent of providers said they would purchase Dolbey again.
- Money’s Worth: Approximately 9 out of 10 providers said they got their money’s worth.
- Product has Needed Functionality: 95 percent of providers said that Dolbey’s product has the needed functionality.
For more information: www.dolbey.com