November 19, 2014 — At the 2014 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) meeting, Cerner Corp. will feature RadNet Radiation Dose Documentation functionality. This enhancement provides the following features:
- Tools to receive dose data into the Cerner Millennium EMR (electronic medical record) from the imaging modalities, through the DICOM Dose Structured Report.
- Display of dose data incorporated into the technologist and radiologist workflows.
- The option to incorporate dose data on the radiology exam report, without additional interactions from the radiologist.
- Presentation of historical dose data to caregivers in the patient chart, by incorporating dose into Cerner Millennium MPages.
- Statistical and analytics reporting of dose information, by such factors as patient, exam or modality.
For more information: www.cerner.com/radiology