June 26, 2007 - Carestream Health Inc. and leading U.S. healthcare facilities, including Regional Medical Center in Memphis, TN, and Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, CA, have recently signed contracts for KODAK CARESTREAM PACS and KODAK CARESTREAM RIS solutions.
Other facilities have purchased KODAK CARESTREAM Information Management Solutions for enterprise-wide management of their images and data, as well as KODAK DIRECTVIEW Computed Radiography (CR) Systems for digital medical X-ray exam capture, or CARESTREAM Business Diagnostics to aid in improving productivity, increasing revenue and reducing waste.
Purchasers of Carestream Health’s medical imaging and information management system solutions include:
- Clinton PHS Clinic (Clinton, OK)
- Decatur County Hospital (Leon, IA)
- Gulf Coast Medical Center (Wharton, TX
- Mercy Medical Hospital (Centerville, Iowa)
- Patients Medical Center (Pasadena, TX)
- Regional Medical Center (Memphis, TN)
- Sports Medicine Associates (San Antonio, TX)
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital (Van Nuys, CA)
For more information: www.carestreamhealth.com