August 1, 2007 – BrainLAB previewed new products at the recent American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) meeting.
On display were:
- Autosegmentation of H&N, which has been added to the iPlan Image Treatment planning software for automatic contours in just minutes.
- Additional Smart Tools that have been added to provide fast and efficient delineation of the tumor and other structures.
- The Monte Carlo dose algorithm, which has been added to iPlan Dose to provide a fast and accurate solution for indications with tissue density inhomogeneities in fewer than 10 minutes.
- ExacTrac: IGRT technology with new features such as Snap Verification that provides anytime imaging during treatment from any gantry kick, couch & table position, beam on or beam off.
- Remote Review and Approval for IGRT allowing fusion and correction shift approval live from any PC in the facility with a simple network connection.
For more information: www.brainlab.com