The top two videos on ITN for the year both involved medical imaging of COVID using point of care ultrasound (POCUS) and mass movement to teleradiology to enable remote working for radiologists and virtual collaboration with referring physicians. The image on the left is Butterfly's POCUS system that turns a smart phone into an ultrasound machine and the image is of COVID B-lines in the lung. The image on the right is a CT scan of COVID pneumonia.
Here are the top 25 best performing videos on the Imaging Technology News website (ITN) from the past year, based on Google Analytics. This included about 100,000 pageviews for videos in 2020:
2. VIDEO: Use of Teleradiology During the COVID-19 Pandemic — Interview with John Kim, M.D.
9. VIDEO: How China Leveraged Health IT to Combat COVID-19 — Interview with Jilan Liu, M.D.
11. VIDEO: Use of Artificial Intelligence in Nuclear Imaging — Interview with Ernest Garcia, Ph.D.
13. VIDEO: FDA Cleared Artificial Intelligence for Immediate Results of Head CT Scans — Interview with Pooja Rao, Ph.D.
14. VIDEO: COVID-19 Precautions for Cardiac Imaging — Interview with Stephen Bloom, M.D.
15. VIDEO: Use of Breast MRI Screening in Women With Dense Breasts — Interview with Christiane Kuhl, M.D.
18. VIDEO: Photon Counting Detectors Will be the Next Major Advance in CT — interview with Todd Villines, M.D.
19. VIDEO: CT and POCUS Emerge As Frontline Imaging Modalities in COVID-19 Era — Geoffrey Rose, M.D.
20. VIDEO: Explaining Dense Breasts — Interview with Christiane Kuhl, M.D.
21. VIDEO: Real-world Use of AI to Detect Hemorrhagic Stroke — Ajay Choudhri, M.D.
22. VIDEO: Radiation From Medical Imaging in U.S. Dropped Over Past Decade — Interview with Mahadevappa Mahesh, Ph.D.
24. VIDEO: Best Practices for Nuclear Cardiology During the COVID-19 Pandemic — Interview with Hicham Skali, M.D.