- Showcased at a dual 5-megapixel breast imaging workstation, as well as throughout the booth, Visage will feature innovative enhancements to existing multi-modality breast imaging workflows, including multiple concurrent magnifiers, quadrant navigation, optimized mammography text overlays and additional useful navigation and tools for digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) interpretation. DBT layouts now include display of the 3-D maximum intensity projection (MIP), side-by-side with crano-caudal (CC) and mediolateral oblique (MLO) views.
- A natively multi-dimensional imaging platform, Visage 7 allows users to automatically hang and manipulate multi-dimensional volumes of current and prior imaging data. Improved linking of multidimensional volumes will be demonstrated with a streamlined, single intuitive linking tool. Once the linking tool has been activated, users select the 2-D and 3-D data volumes they would like to link, and then they can easily scroll all of the selected volumes simultaneously.
- In addition to simplified linking, Visage will be demonstrating new refinements for split-screen, current/prior hanging protocols and study layouts. These new capabilities allow the user to define a hanging protocol per display, which is particularly useful for multi-modality current/prior presentations (e.g., computed tomography [CT] current, with magnetic resonance [MR] prior).
- Visage will be demonstrating new hanging protocols and layouts supporting Multi-Cine Cardiac MR.
- For Visage Ease, a mobility component of the Visage 7 platform that does not require separate servers, the latest version will be demonstrated with an optimized user interface for iOS 7, multi-planar reconstruction, as well as new usability features.
Technology | November 27, 2013
Visage Imaging to Present Visage 7.1.4, Work-in-Progress Products at RSNA 2013
November 27, 2013 — Visage Imaging Inc. announced a set of new features for the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to be demonstrated at the upcoming Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA 2013) at booth 4765, Dec. 1-5 in Chicago. Visage 7 enables enterprise imaging with fast, thin-client, server-side processing technology as well as simple mobile access to imaging results via Visage Ease.
Visage 7 is resetting expectations moving beyond the stagnancy of legacy picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) limitations, enabling even the most expansive imaging organizations and delivery networks to advance enterprise imaging. The platform harnesses multiple capabilities and acts as a multi-dimensional, single enterprise viewer. Visage 7 is the server-side platform that streamlines complexity, enabling leading organizations to deliver value and differentiation in a highly competitive market.
At RSNA 2013, Visage 7.1.4 will be demonstrated, as well as a number of new, work-in-progress capabilities:
Visage Ease is not a medical device and must not be used for diagnosis.