November 10, 2016 — Visage Imaging Inc. announced the demonstration of new capabilities of the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform at the upcoming Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2016 annual meeting, Nov. 27 – Dec. 1 in Chicago. The company will also highlight the global release of Visage 7.1.9.
The company will demonstrate the following solutions from Visage 7.1.9:
- One viewer for all medical imaging. Visage 7 offers comprehensive support with one viewer across the range of medical imaging disciplines including radiology, cardiology and breast imaging, as well as medical multimedia objects (non-DICOM). The viewer is designed for enterprise-wide diagnostic use, clinical distribution, electronic health record (EHR) integration and other specialty workflows. One viewer enables enterprise cohesion, productivity gains, consistency of interpretation and collaboration, as well as inherent efficiencies that lead to organizational savings and quality improvements.
- In-viewer workflow. Visage 7 has been highly optimized for both diagnostic interpretation and clinical review. Utilizing sophisticated matching algorithms and intelligent layouts, the software automatically displays any combination of current and prior studies, regardless of size or modality, using Auto Prior rules and native thin-client advanced visualization tools. This does away with unnecessary clicks, drag and drop, and switching between tools, thereby significantly streamlining interpretation workflow for radiologists. These differentiated Visage 7 capabilities are described as In-Viewer Workflow, and allow interpretation of more cases in less time.
- Comprehensive breast imaging. Visage 7 will be demonstrated with additional hanging protocol refinements, as well as extensive mammography keypad support, supporting digital breast tomosynthesis, digital mammography, breast magnetic resonance (MR), breast ultrasound and automated whole breast ultrasound, as well as display of all other common modalities and medical multimedia objects — all using one viewer.
- Barcodes unify imaging. Visage Ease mobile barcode and Q/R code scanning capabilities have been further enhanced, enabling the rapid attachment of photos (e.g., scan-photo-attach) to Visage 7, even if the patient does not have prior imaging studies. Earlier in June 2016, Visage released mobile barcode and Q/R code scanning of wristband or other digital or paper patient documentation, to query for and conveniently display all of a patient's imaging studies via a rapid three-step process (e.g., scan-click-view). Using a simple, convenient workflow, these mobile capabilities help to unify imaging with ordering physicians, wherever they need access to images, as well as wherever images are required to further document and enhance patient care.
Visage 7.1.9, globally available since August 2016, includes many usability improvements, aortic vessel tracing and linked browsing of prior mammography studies across different views, with extra and missing views optimally handled.
The company announced that Visage 7 will be an integrated solution at these five vendor booths at RSNA 2016:
- Barco Visage 7 will be demonstrated throughout the Barco booth, including on the color 12MP Barco Coronis Uniti display, providing the optimal unified interpretation experience;
- Clario Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and the Clario Enterprise Worklist will be demonstrated;
- Medicalis Complete bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and the Medicalis Imaging Workflow Solution will be demonstrated to provide radiologists a universal workflow to drive their imaging service line;
- Nuance Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Nuance PowerScribe 360 | Reporting, as well as Nuance PowerScribe 360 | MONTAGE Search and Analytics will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the PowerScribe 360 enterprise worklist Workflow Orchestrator. Visage 7 integration to Nuance PowerScribe 360 | Reporting also supports multimedia reporting, enabling relevant picture archiving and communication system (PACS) images to be embedded into reports. Launching of Visage 7 will also occur from MONTAGE search results via MONTAGE PACS Launch, as well as natively in context from Visage 7; and
- Primordial Bi-directional integration between Visage 7 and Primordial workflow orchestration will be demonstrated. Launching of Visage 7 will occur from the Primordial worklist.
For more information: www.visageimaging.com