May 9, 2016 — Visage Imaging Inc. announced they will be exhibiting at the American College of Radiology 2016 Annual Meeting (ACR 2016) May 16-17 in Washington, D.C. The company will be demonstrating the latest release of the Visage 7 Enterprise Imaging Platform. Visage 7 enables enterprise imaging with fast, thin-client, server-side processing technology, as well as simple diagnostic mobile access via Visage Ease Pro.
In April, Visage signed two new health systems with the following combined reach and complexity:
- 51 acute care and specialty hospitals;
- 4,000+ network physicians;
- Five states; and
- In excess of 15,000,000 interpreted exams using Visage 7 over the term of the contracts.
With the selection of Visage, each of these health systems have chosen a Deconstructed PACS (picture archiving and communication system) strategy to build a robust enterprise imaging foundation for their institutions. Once fully implemented, Visage 7 will be the key viewing component used for diagnostic interpretation, enterprise distribution and access to enterprise-wide images from each of these institution's electronic health record (EHR) systems.
With these recent deals, Visage has now signed six significant enterprise imaging contracts in the past 12 months, including these previously announced signings:
- University of Florida Health, Gainesville, Fla., in April 2015;
- University of Florida Health, Jacksonville, Fla., in April 2015;
- Allegheny Health Network, Pittsburgh, Pa., in September 2015; and
- A large government-run hospital in Germany in November 2015.
For more information: www.visageimaging.com