March 2, 2009 - Traxtal Inc. said it will feature its newly designed system cart for the PercuNav interventional imaging and navigation system for soft tissue at the Society of Interventional Radiology's (SIR 2009) Annual Scientific Meeting, March 7-12, in San Diego, CA.
PercuNav is a GPS for medical instruments, designed to make interventional radiology procedures more accurate while reducing contrast, radiation dose and interventional CT time. The PercuNav system works with single imaging modalities such as CT, MR or ultrasound and fused multimodality images including PET/CT and CT/Ultrasound.
Enhancements to the PercuNav system cart include:
- Smaller and lighter for reduced space requirements and greater maneuverability
- Integrated control panel with dedicated pushbutton functions for easier operation
- Ergonomic design and adjustable parts for operator comfort and efficiency
- Better display quality for improved performance
- Optimized interface for assisted or unassisted physician operation
- Fully integrated support of all PercuNav 2.0 software features
For more information: www.traxtal.com