- Enhanced review of tomosynthesis (DBT) studies
- Expanded suite of document viewing plug-ins that enhance radiology information system (RIS) integration
- Expanded support for review of associated non-MG studies with multi-viewport layouts
- More powerful peer work-list synchronization
- Extended built-in work list that now includes support for custom work lists and blinded multi-reader support
- Enhanced usability
November 26, 2013 — Three Palm Software announced the release of the 1.7.0 version of its breast imaging workstation WorkstationOne. The company will present the new version at the Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA 2013).
The release builds on the existing support for mammography, with improvements in many areas:
WorkstationOne will also be shown at a number of partner booths at RSNA 2013 on picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and high-resolution mammography monitors.
For more information: threepalmsoft.com, www.rsna.org