November 17, 2016 — TeraRecon announced the release of an advanced integration with Agfa Healthcare’s Enterprise Imaging 8.1.
The collaboration consists of an application program interface (API) between TeraRecon’s iNtuition and Enterprise Imaging 8.1. This combined solution delivers a unique workflow that provides a complete clinical and imaging experience. Through this simple and seamless integration, physicians can deliver efficient and effective patient care while focusing on the imaging space and having access to the advanced tools needed for navigating volumetric studies.
Benefits of EI 8 & intuition include:
- Single user interface for accessing 2-D and advanced 3-D applications;
- Launch into TeraRecon workflow from within Agfa hanging protocol workflow;
- On-demand retrieval of 3-D data from Agfa;
- Verification of patient information ensuring data integrity between Agfa and TeraRecon;
- Automated rules to store TeraRecon images processed in Agfa;
- Bi-directional communication between Agfa and TeraRecon viewers;
- Multi-series data loading for 3-D analysis;
- Seamless 3-D presentation state loading from Agfa; and
- Single sign on with customized TeraRecon workflow per user.
The advanced integration is currently available and will be on display at the 2016 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 27-Dec. 2 in Chicago.