March 25, 2022 — SBI presents the Symposium Collection Series, a curation of lectures from the Society’s recent annual meetings.
SBI Symposium Collection: Abbreviated MR
The Abbreviated MR collection is designed to enhance a learner’s competence related to the utility of abbreviated breast MR, how to implement such a program, and the importance of performance metrics. This will help radiologists offer this exam to patients, improving breast cancer screening. This program provides learners a convenient option to improve competence in Abbreviated breast MR.
- Breast MRI (Standard and Abbreviated) - Challenging Cases (Modality: BMRI)
- Nuts and Bolts: AB-MR Implementing and Interpretation (Modality: BMRI)
- Case-based Review of AB-MR (Modality: BMRI)
- Supplemental Screening - Should I and How Do I Start CESM and FAST MRI? (Modality: BMRI)
SBI Symposium Collection: Ultrasound
The Symposium Ultrasound collection is designed to enhance a learner’s competence related to screening breast ultrasound within a radiology practice. The learner will understand the benefits of ultrasound for detecting mammographically occult cancers, how to establish a screening breast ultrasound program and the key steps needed for successful implementation.
- Screening Ultrasound – How to Take the Plunge and Implement in Your Practice (Modality: US)
- Nuts and Bolts: Screening US and ABUS Implementation (Modality: US)
- Breast Ultrasound After Mammo, Tomo, and MRI - Getting It Right and Avoiding the Wrong (Modalities: DMO, DBT, US, BMRI)
- US Biopsy: How to Optimize? (Modalities: US, BI)
SBI Symposium Collection: Procedures Boot Camp
The Symposium Procedures Boot Camp collection is designed to enhance a learner’s competence with the variety of image guided biopsies and localizations. Learners will understand how to implement the best approaches to challenging cases and possible complications to improve performance and patient outcomes.
- Troubleshooting Interventional Procedures - What to Do When It Doesn't Go by the Book (Modality: BI)
- Tips, Troubleshooting, and Challenging Cases of Tomo & Stereo Biopsies (Modality: DBT)
- Nuts and Bolts Biopsy: MR and DBT bx (Modality: BI)
- Nuts and Bolts: Localization Methods (Modality: BI)
To view all lectures in the SBI Symposium Collection: https://www.sbi-online.org/