May 16, 2022 — Fujifilm Healthcare Americas Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise imaging and informatics solutions, announced that Rayus Radiology, one of the nation’s leading providers of advanced diagnostic and interventional radiology, has selected Fujifilm’s Synapse Enterprise Information System (EIS) as the workflow management solution for its comprehensive network of over 150 imaging centers across the U.S.
“We are honored to partner with Rayus Radiology and help further enhance patient engagement, physician satisfaction and staff workflows across its growing network of high-quality radiology imaging centers,” says Bill Lacy, senior vice president, medical informatics, Fujifilm Healthcare Americas Corporation. “Fujifilm has invested significantly in development and professional services resources to ensure our Enterprise Information System can transform and modernize radiology operations and workflow of any size outpatient imaging organization. Through this strategic partnership, we will collaborate with Rayus to ensure Synapse EIS continues to evolve to meet the needs of the ever-growing radiology imaging center market. Our goal is to never stop innovating in this area.”
Synapse EIS is a comprehensive workflow management solution designed with Fujifilm’s Synapse Radiology Information System (RIS) as the foundation. The robust solution delivers enhanced workflow efficiencies, real-time administrative dashboards, patient and provider engagement interaction tools—all of which are suited to support Rayus’ national network.
“Our patients and referring physicians remain our top priority as we continue to accelerate our strategic growth plans, and state-of-the-art technology is critical to delivering the highest-quality care and service,” said Kim Tzoumakas, CEO, Rayus Radiology. “We selected Fujifilm and their Synapse EIS technology because they are well-positioned to support an organization of Rayus’s size, national scale and long-term growth plans. We look forward to this partnership with Fujifilm as we continue to challenge the status quo and raise the bar in radiology care.”
Rayus’ has a network of over 800 radiologists who acquire, manage, and distribute millions of images annually across every modality. Fujifilm offers tailored outpatient workflow features and benefits including:
- unique regionalization, which covers high-volume radiology groups with multi-state, multi-time zone scheduling needs,
- configurable scheduling with built-in logic that offers patients the first available appointment across its network,
- pre-screening patient questionnaires with automated follow-up action notifications, which allows patients to spend less time on administrative tasks in the office,
- patient progress tracking through dedicated worklists that notify care teams when actions are needed,
- built in, real-time radiology business optimization reporting and metrics,
- built to scale to the largest environments, cloud ready
For more information: ei.fujimed.com, rayusradiology.com