October 10, 2012 — At RSNA 2012, Philips Healthcare says it will unveil its work-in-progress IntelliSpace PACS (picture archiving and communication system) Anywhere system, being designed with high platform independence, mobility device compatibility and freedom from required installation of additional software.
The system will be an image and report viewer based on Philips IntelliSpace PACS 4.4. IntelliSpace PACS Anywhere will support remote users or users requiring a solution to utilize on multiple platforms (i.e., laptops and mobile devices) to expand access to patient information, images and reports that can support clinical decision making and physician communication and collaboration.
Key differentiators will include:
- iSyntax to provide scalability and transmission performance over even limited bandwidth networks;
- Mail messages with contextual integration to provide the ability to receive/reply/forward/delete mail messages and link to an entire exam; and
- Critical Findings integration to:
- Provide visibility on open critical findings;
- Display findings history and images; and
- Document findings/closure.
For more information: www.philips.com