December 28, 2009 - A deal involving eight healthcare facilities across the U.S. who signed agreements with one vendor to purchase a new PACS added up to more than $2.37 million.
The eight facilities are:
· SCS Radiology
· TOPS Comprehensive Breast Center
· Brandenburg Diagnostic Center
· Bloomsburg Hospital
· American Diagnostics Medical
· Marshall Regional Medical Center
· Imaging Partners of Orange County
· Jewish Hospital Medical Center Northeast
The provider will install flexible and scalable Unity RIS/PACS to regional healthcare systems, community hospitals, women's health facilities and ambulatory imaging centers. DR System's integrated solution provides healthcare institutions with the most workflow automation and a service contract for enterprise-wide medical imaging and information management.
For more information: www.dominator.com
News | December 28, 2009