Biosound Esaote’s MyLab30 and MyLab25 ultrasounds have been extended with the introduction of the Gold platform, which aims to be the new standard in premium ultrasound systems.
Some of the systems updated features include a redesigned ergonomic keyboard, a user-friendly LCD screen with anti-glare high definition, battery operation for extreme portability and advanced hardware for extreme performance.
Major features include:
- TEI – Tissue Enhancement Imaging;
- XView – a real-time noise reduction algorithm that increases edge detection and decreases noise (speckle) by improving the signal to noise ratio;
- MView – improves image quality by reducing speckle, artifacts, shadowing and by providing more image detail;
- VPan - panoramic imaging capability;
- MyLab Desk – a software solution that allows transfer of studies to a PC and use the familiar interface of the MyLab to archive, review and report studies
An advanced cardiac package on the MyLab30Gold also offers: CMM (Compass M-Mode), TVM (Tissue Velocity Mapping), Integrated Stress Echo, XStrain (2D -based Strain/Strain Rate analysis package) and CnTI (Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures).
An advanced vascular package on the MyLab25Gold also includes QIMT (real time, radio frequency based CIMT measurement package) and transcranial Doppler with reporting.
Also with the new MyLab Gold platform is an advanced OB/GYN package, which includes a new 4D motorized probe for easy and fast 3D/4D acquisitions and X4D real-time technology for advanced 3D/4D OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning.