Merge Healthcare Incorporated featured its iConnect Clinical Enterprise Platform at the HIMSS13 Interoperability Showcase and in Merge's booth at this year's HIMSS conference in New Orleans. "We're proud that iConnect is part of the Interoperability Showcase at HIMSS. With the inclusion of imaging as a menu set measure in the Stage Two Meaningful Use requirements, it's more important than ever to demonstrate how our solutions contribute to health IT interoperability and can help organizations share images across their enterprise," said Jeff Surges, CEO, Merge Healthcare. "We believe that patients' images are one of the most important parts of their health record. Attendees will see first-hand how solutions, like iConnect Access, use a standards-based approach for effective and secure health data information exchange."
iConnect Completes IHE Connectathon 5 Consecutive Years
Merge's iConnect Access successfully completed testing for all registered Integration Profiles at the IHE NA Connectathon: a cross-vendor, live, supervised, structured testing event with more than 115 participating vendors and 450+ engineers and IT architects, utilizing 169 test systems to complete more than 4,570 successful tests.
Merge successfully tested and completed six IHE Integration Profiles:
· Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) as a Document Consumer
· Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing for Imaging (XDS.I) as an Imaging Document Consumer
· Patient Demographics Query (PDQ) as a Patient Demographics Consumer
· Patient Identifier Cross-referencing for MPI (PIX) as a Patient Identifier Cross-Reference Consumer Audit Trail
· Node Authentication (ATNA) as a Secure Node
· Consistent Time (CT) as a Time Client
For more information: merge.com