The latest release of industry-leading radiology information system (RIS) and picture archiving and communications systems (PACS) from McKesson has both infrastructure updates and usability enhancements that bring greater value to medical imaging workflows ? from order entry, to data storage, image analysis and report distribution. McKesson’s solutions have a complete end-to-end workflow in one workspace and offer clinical, financial and operational benefits that address healthcare IT challenges both today and for the future.
- workflow solutions – Critical Results and Peer Review ? to help meet regulatory requirements and streamline workflow without affecting productivity;
- Web-based tools to organize and share images, teaching files and reference case information;
- a radiologist productivity tool that is a natural extension to display protocols for efficient analysis of complex, high-volume studies;
- newly released “Report Connector” software that addresses the needs of a multi-vendor, heterogeneous environments, and
- a full array of professional services designed to help healthcare facilities realize their full potential.
Visit McKesson at Booth #211 Lakeside Center, just steps from the Academic Sessions.
For more information: www.mckesson.com