September 16, 2015 — Mach7 Technologies announced the release of its latest version of Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform. The updated version 11.7 includes several enhancements and introduces new functionality to improve end-user satisfaction and simplify image management, access, and sharing across healthcare organizations.
This release is the culmination of collaborative design partnerships with key customers and industry leaders including Sentara Healthcare, Radiology and Imaging Specialists, and the University of Pennsylvania Health System.
In addition to collaborating with customers, Mach7 Technologies augmented their customer advisory team with input from healthcare industry analyst Gartner Research to ensure their solutions address key technology and business needs.
New features include:
- User-configurable, enterprise-wide universal worklist with intelligent exam assignment, load balancing and priority visibility for exams of interest. The worklist engine dynamically launches image viewers based on user preference and provides real-time trending of workload across departments;
- Enhanced image lifecycle management (ILM) for all clinical artifacts to control storage growth and liabilities;
- Advanced image sharing supporting all non-resident studies. Advanced functionality provides simple and accurate import, access and sharing of out-of-network imaging data;
- Expanded image viewing support for both rich clients and Web clients. Expanded support allows customers to leverage the image viewing client that maximizes their existing investments and enable best of breed options to enhance end-user satisfaction; and
- Real-time image migration and monitoring with intelligent data cleansing. Image monitoring includes verification of image counts at source and destination. This robust migration tool allows chief information officers (CIOs) to easily manage a DICOM archive migration from a legacy picture archiving and communication system (PACS).
For more information: www.mach7t.com