March 17, 2016 — Lexmark Healthcare demonstrated solutions for securely capturing, managing, viewing and sharing enterprise medical images, documents and other patient-related information across enterprise boundaries at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2016 annual conference.
With Lexmark Healthcare Content Management (HCM), organizations can take a modular approach to integrating digital and physical content within core healthcare applications to enable better informed decisions, propel growth and increase efficiency.
Zero-footprint Web technology allows healthcare providers to effectively access and manage patient content, improve interoperability and gain insight through dynamic visualization of healthcare data patterns. Across-the-board enhancements to enterprise content management (ECM), enterprise viewing, vendor neutral archiving (VNA), enterprise image connectivity, and image sharing and exchange software were on display in the Lexmark booth.
Key solutions featured included:
- Lexmark Healthcare’s comprehensive enterprise image management solution built without legacy picture archiving and communication system (PACS) components. Complementary technologies from Lexmark combine to fully satisfy image capture, management and display for multi-ologies and the enterprise. This includes radiology workflow for healthcare provider organizations;
- NilRead 4.0, Lexmark’s zero-footprint enterprise diagnostic viewer, which gives clinicians universal access to all patient imaging through the electronic medical record (EMR) system or health information exchange (HIE);
- Lexmark’s unified VNA and ECM platform, for healthcare organizations that desire a common technology stack for managing enterprise medical images, documents and other patient-related information;
- Lexmark enterprise image connectivity solutions that capture, manage and integrate film, video, visible light and other images (JPEG, AVI, MPEG, etc.) from any department with any PACS or the EMR system;
- Lexmark ECM for Healthcare encompassing a suite of applications for scanning and linking paper records, faxes, digital photographs and other clinical documents directly to core EMR platforms such as Epic, Cerner and Allscripts. When disparate clinical content is immediately accessible via the EMR, workflows are optimized and caregivers have a more complete view of patient medical histories; and
- Kofax Insight for Healthcare, an analytics, visualization and process intelligence solution that monitors, analyzes and helps optimize operational processes. Prominent healthcare institutions use Insight to integrate information from disparate datasets and generate code-free, process-focused dashboards and reports.
For more information: www.lexmark.com/healthcare