June 7, 2022 — Laurel Bridge Software, Inc., a provider of imaging software solutions that enables health systems to orchestrate their complex medical imaging workflows, announces the following new capabilities that are planned for 2022:
Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite
- Support of TLS 1.3 for Windows Server 2022
- Expanded Lighthouse features for centralized monitoring and management of Compass, Navigator, and Waypoint
- Continued transition of Compass, Navigator, and Waypoint to a Web UI
- Enhanced DICOM SR support with the option for configuring how duplicate SR measurements are managed
- Expanded optional 'Immediate Mode' job operations to support ON-Start and ON-Fail job actions
- Support for straightforward integration with a Master Patient Index (MPI) via Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) query processing
- Modernized look and feel consistent with all other Laurel Bridge product offerings
- Extended scripting via C#
- Expanded workflow models in addition to the standard priors fetching workflow model
Laurel Bridge Software will be exhibiting in-person in Booth #404 at the upcoming Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) annual meeting. Staff will be ready to discuss these new and forthcoming capabilities and how they extend the workflow orchestration capabilities of our Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite.
In addition, Laurel Bridge Software is participating in a talk being given by Kyle Henson from Solis Mammography, June 9, at 3:45 during the virtual portion of the SIIM conference. It is titled, 'Enterprise Mammography Workflow: How One National Organization Automates Fetching and Routing to Support Distributed Clinical Workflows'. Kyle will discuss how Solis Mammography has benefitted from using Laurel Bridge workflow tools to automate critical mammography workflows on a national scale.
"We are excited to be exhibiting back in-person at this very important meeting. The opportunity to meet with our key constituents face-to-face is very valuable to building relationships with our customers," states Jeff Blair, President of Laurel Bridge.
Laurel Bridge customers often refer to our Enterprise Imaging Workflow Suite as the "Swiss Army Knife" of medical imaging workflow because the components can be integrated in virtually limitless ways to solve numerous, and often unique, imaging workflow problems. It consists of the following:
Compass Routing Workflow Manager provides a scalable and robust architecture for routing DICOM objects and HL7 messages.
Navigator Imaging Retrieval Workflow Manager solves complex enterprise imaging workflow problems, such as retrieving and normalizing imaging studies from multiple facilities, PACS or VNA systems.
Waypoint Encounter & Modality Worklist Manager consolidates and manages modality and encounter worklists across the enterprise.
Exodus Migration and Consolidation Controller provides a comprehensive migration management solution.
Beacon Enterprise Study Q/C Manager enables normalization of patient and study demographics.
Lighthouse Centralized Monitoring and Management Platform centralizes monitoring and diagnosis of your Compass workflow managers.
AI Workflow Suite facilitates the fetching and routing of anonymized and re-identified patient information with AI algorithms.
For more information: www.laurelbridge.com