Laurel Bridge Software introduced two new features during the 2013 Society of Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) annual meeting. Navigator is the company’s new enterprise medical image fetcher. Navigator allows medical professionals to automate priors fetching, consolidate worklists, monitor unlimited MWLs or HL7 feeds and support unlimited digital imaging and communication in medicine (DICOM) sources and destinations.
The second feature that the company introduced at this year's SIMM annual meeting was the Director medical image workflow manager. It is an event-driven workflow manager for the enterprise. The Medical Image Workflow Manager allows physicians to monitor and automate the transfer of images, records, priors, etc., based on HL7 messages, worklist events, time or other events.
The company also showcased the following products:
- DICOM Archive Migration
- Plan and manage DICOM archive migrations.
- Powerful, full-featured, easy-to-use, configurable.
- Monitor, schedule, validate and report migration tasks.
- DICOM Store Router
- Comprehensive, rules-based DICOM Router.
- Secure & reliable DICOM communications.
- Filtering, tag-morphing and anonymization capabilities.
- DICOM Message Router
- Powerful DICOM in-line message router.
- Full tag-morphing & filtering capabilities in real-time.
DICOM Connectivity Framework - DCF
- Software Developer’s Toolkit
- Multi-platform toolkit for DICOM integrators.
- Simplified and powerful for devices and applications.
- Suite of DICOM Utilities
- Tools for testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
For more information: www.laurelbridge.com