November 1, 2016 — Konica Minolta announced that it will be displaying the AeroDR HD, part of its next generation of digital radiography (DR) detectors, at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA). The meeting will take place Nov. 27-Dec. 2 in Chicago.
Combining high sensitivity to X-ray and smaller pixel size in a lightweight and waterproof enclosure and future-proofed with rapid acquisition capabilities, AeroDR HD offers several advantages:
- Detective quantum efficiency iDQE of 57 percent at 1mR57;
- Resolution of 100μ;
- Semi-dynamic 7.5fps (2x2);
- Panel storage capabilities of 100 images;
- Drop resistance up to 1.2m; IPX 6-compliant;
- New AeroSync, Power Save/Long Exposure (3.8 sec); and
- DQE of 72 percent at 0 cycle/mm.
For more information: www.konicaminolta.com/medicalusa