February 16, 2017 — Software provider Kofax will showcase its Lexmark Healthcare Solutions at the 2017 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) annual meeting, Feb. 19-23 in Orlando, Fla.
Lexmark Healthcare Solutions allow healthcare provider organizations to manage all unstructured patient content, including DICOM and non-DICOM medical images, clinical documents and photos. They connect with discrete data in an electronic health record, improving integration, security and reporting while effectively managing costs. The solutions allow organizations to take a modular approach to integrating digital and physical content within core healthcare applications to increase efficiency and enable better informed decisions that can improve patient care.
Visitors to the Lexmark Healthcare booth will see how these solutions allow healthcare providers to effectively access and manage patient content, improve interoperability and gain insight through dynamic visualization of healthcare data patterns. Across-the-board enhancements to Lexmark’s enterprise content management, viewing, vendor neutral archive (VNA), image connectivity and image sharing and exchange software will be on display, including:
- Lexmark ECM (Enterprise Content Management) for Healthcare encompasses a suite of applications for scanning and linking paper records, faxes, digital photographs and other clinical documents directly to core EHR platforms such as Epic, Cerner and Allscripts. When disparate clinical content is immediately accessible via the EHR, workflows are optimized and caregivers have a more complete view of patient medical histories;
- PACS Scan Web joins the PACSGear family of solutions including MDR Video Touch, PACS Scan Mobile and Image Link+. These solutions allow users to increase control and ownership of medical images and associated data across their enterprise;
- NilRead Enterprise Viewer, a zero-footprint enterprise diagnostic viewer, gives clinicians universal access to all patient imaging through the EHR or health information exchange (HIE);
- The HCM Viewer provides clinicians with seamless access to all patient-related content – including content from ECM systems, vendor neutral archives and XDS registries and repositories – within the context of the EHR; and
- The Acuo VNA and ECM capabilities are ideal for healthcare organizations that desire a common technology stack for managing medical images, documents and other patient-related information. Acuo VNA provides secure access to documents, medical images (DICOM and non-DICOM) and other patient-related information across the enterprise. The software is licensed and centrally managed by healthcare provider organizations.
- Kofax Insight for Healthcare is an analytics, visualization and process intelligence solution that monitors, analyzes and helps optimize operational processes. Insight integrates information from disparate data sets and generates code-free, process-focused dashboards and reports.
For more information: www.lexmark.com/en_us/solutions/healthcare