October 15, 2018 — Intelerad Medical Systems announced the launch of nuage Patient Portal, a cloud-based patient portal solution. The zero-footprint portal will enable imaging providers to empower their patients with streamlined, self-service access to their exam history, images and reports as well as the ability to securely grant access to anyone.
nuage Patient Portal strengthens Intelerad’s wide range of enterprise workflow and orchestration solutions to encompass the full cycle of healthcare delivery, from image acquisition to follow-up. It provides an easy-to-use, flexible option to empower patients with ownership of their healthcare information and a personalized medicine experience.
nuage Patient Portal key features:
- Flexible, worry-free cloud-based, zero-footprint patient portal;
- Anytime, anywhere self-service access to exam history, images and reports from multiple providers;
- Modern and engaging user experience configurable to healthcare providers’ brand identity;
- Secure and tightly controlled information access, with ability to customize through privilege granting;
- Eliminates costs and inefficiencies of burning patient images to CD; and
- Browser and mobile interfaces for flexible access
Product demonstrations will be available at the 2018 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, Nov. 25-30 in Chicago.
For more information: www.intelerad.com