November 24, 2021 — Hologic Inc. will showcase its extensive portfolio of breast and skeletal health products, including screening and diagnostics solutions, breast biopsy, and breast cancer treatment and monitoring solutions, at the 107th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2, 2021.
On-site at Chicago’s McCormick Place, in the South Hall in booth #2511, Hologic will offer attendees opportunities to engage with products, including the Dimensions mammography portfolio, Mach ultrasound systems, and a full suite of breast biopsy and surgery solutions. Additionally, the company will host a series of both CME and non-CME accredited medical education symposiums and lunch-and-learn sessions, accessible to attendees on-site and from remote locations.
“We’re excited to provide our attendees hands-on experiences with our category-leading innovations, both in our booth and during our medical sessions, as we explore the future of breast health at RSNA 2021,” said Jennifer Meade, Hologic’s division president, breast and skeletal health solutions. “Our commitment to delivering clinically proven solutions across the continuum of care to improve outcomes, reduce costs and increase patient satisfaction remains steadfast, and we're ready to bring that commitment to life through our comprehensive programming at this year’s meeting both in-person and virtually."
Medical sessions and symposia taking place throughout the event include:
- Clinical Perspective: 3D-Guided Breast Biopsies and Real-Time Specimen Imaging - Harriet B. Borofsky, M.D., Sunday, Nov. 28, 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. CT
- Artificial Intelligence in Breast Imaging (CME) - Sarah (Sally) Friedewald, M.D., FACR, Monday, Nov. 29, 8 – 9 a.m. CT
- Options and Tips in Breast Localization - Barry Rosen, M.D., FACS; Colleen M. Madden, M.D., Monday, Nov. 29, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. CT
- Contrast Enhanced Mammography: Implementation, Application and Biopsy (CME)
- Ryan Gabriel, M.D., Tuesday, Nov. 30, 8 – 9 a.m. CT
- Advancing Clinical Excellence with ShearWave Elastography - Priyanka Grover, M.D., Tuesday, Nov. 30, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. CT
- A New Era of Breast Tomosynthesis: Using High-Resolution Imaging with 3DQuorum Technology- Stamatia V. Destounis, M.D., FACR, FSBI, FAIUM, Wednesday, Dec. 1, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m. CT
For more information: www.hologicvirtual.com