November 3, 2023 — Guerbet, a global leader in medical imaging with more than 30 years of experience in MRI, announced today its schedule of activities at the 2023 Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting from November 26-30 in Chicago, IL. In addition to the Guerbet exhibit (booth #1711), the company will be presenting safety data in an abstract titled "Safety of gadopiclenol for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): a pooled analysis of eight studies." The session number W3-STCE1, will be presented as a scientific session on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00-10:30 a.m. CST.
Additionally, the "Elucirem | The Reveal Image Challenge" "Image of the Year" winner will be announced and unveiled at the Guerbet booth at RSNA on Monday, November 27 at 11:00 a.m. CST. The challenge, which was developed in partnership with Applied Radiology, provided MR imaging professionals with an opportunity to reveal their MR imaging potential and to share their MRI images using Elucirem™ (gadopiclenol) injection. A series of winning images were selected each month starting in May 2023, having been evaluated by a review committee, including MRI thought leaders and educators, Applied Radiology board members and Guerbet associates. Winning images were featured on the Applied Radiology website and social media platforms. All winning images will be available for viewing at the Guerbet RSNA booth.
Safety of gadopiclenol
Dr. Donna Roberts
November 29 –
Spotlight at the RSNA Innovation Theater
Jeffrey H Maki, MD, PhD, Professor of Radiology and Director of MRI at the University of Colorado in Denver will be presenting "Relaxation properties of GBCAs In Vitro, in human blood – their unique behavior might surprise you" at 1:00 p.m. CST on Monday, November 27. This presentation, which will take place in the RSNA Innovation Theater Exhibitor Pavillion in the South Hall, is based on a study done to measure T1 and T2 relaxivity In Vitro, in human blood.
Digital Solutions Featured at Booth #1711
In addition to showcasing diagnostic and interventional solutions, Guerbet will also feature its digital and AI software-based products that help to close the loop with the smart connectivity between monitoring and reporting. Products that will be featured include:
- Dose & Care, a state-of-the-art digital solution for monitoring patient exposure to X-rays that is compatible with all types of ionizing modalities and collects data to provide a record of patient exposure
- Contrast & Care, an injection data management solution that enables imaging centers to collect, archive, examine, and share injection data, including data on contrast products, adverse events, injector activity, information on estimated glomerular filtration rate, and other risk factors before a clinical exam
- Icobrain, a cloud-based AI solution designed to quantify disease specific brain structures on MR and CT
- Galileo, an educational web-based case review platform to help train radiology residents
- Myrian, a universal image processing solution that can be integrated into all healthcare information systems
- Optistar Elite, a dual head contrast delivery system with an ultrasonic motor that makes it non-magnetic, built for long lasting performance and now has the new Fractional Dosing capabilities
For more information: www.guerbet.com