Attendees at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMMS) annual conference and exhibition will be among the first to see the latest additions to Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A. Inc.’s Synapse family of medical informatics solutions.
Products to be showcased at the show include:
· SynapsePACS 4.0: This latest version includes improvements to image visualization and enhances ease-of-use to further maximize the user experience and improve overall efficiency.
· Synapse RIS, Synapse TeleRIS: featuring version 6.1 which includes an enhanced dashboard that gives the user an ability to better manage performance in real time; Synapse Financials for radiology information systems (RIS), which provides a seamless option of incorporating the billing process into the system and a unique feature that will alert the user to dose management concerns for the patient.
· Synapse 3D 3.0: a comprehensive suite of clinical applications that is directly integrated into both Synapse PACS and Synapse Cardiovascular, providing access to advanced diagnostic tools without the need for separate workstations.
· Synapse Mobility 3.0: a zero footprint application enabling access to Fujifilm’s suite of Synapse products from hand-held mobile devices, as well as Macintosh- or Window-based PCs.
· Synapse Cardiovascular: provides a completely Web-based solution for cardiovascular imaging.
· Synapse vCloud: enables Fujifilm to manage Synapse RIS, PACS and related IT functions, freeing facilities to fully concentrate on delivery of care. Comprised of a set of turnkey, high-reliability solutions including software, systems management, PACS and RIS hosting and disaster recovery.
For more information: www.fujimed.com