For today’s healthcare enterprise, managing numerous systems within an imaging ecosystem can be a daunting task. Furthermore, as financial pressure on IT budgets continues to increase, consolidating patient data into a central archive is a less viable resolution for most organizations. Thankfully, an alternative exists in the form of cross-enterprise imaging solutions. These solutions link clinicians to patient data stored in disparate systems across the enterprise, which enables organizations to increase quality, performance and collaboration across multiple sites.
In this ebook, we explore the key areas in which cross-enterprise solutions deliver value, including:
▪ Achieving interoperability
▪ Leveraging existing infrastructure
▪ Driving individual and enterprise productivity
▪ Improving the quality of healthcare delivered
▪ The financial flexibility afforded by cross-enterprise imaging solutions