Everyone’s journey through the evolving healthcare landscape is unique, and no matter which path you choose, McKesson believes it can guide the way. It offers a full range of vendor-agnostic imaging solutions that can meet the specific needs for radiology, mammography and cardiology. The vendor said it can focus on what is needed to succeed in the future while helping you improve interoperability among existing systems and optimize your current PACS and CVIS investments.
McKesson understands what is needed to complete enterprise imaging and expand the continuum of care, including:
- Images are easily accessible from the EHR by all users
- Images are available even in a disaster
- Personal health information is protected and compliant with HIPAA requirements
- Achieve low total cost of ownership
- McKesson Radiology, including McKesson Radiology Station, is a Web-based solution that provides the superior image display, workflow efficiency and system integration capabilities.
- McKesson Cardiology features a single database design that provides the entire care team with access to the complete cardiovascular electronic medical record (EMR) — images, reports and waveforms, all with integrated charge and inventory management — whenever and wherever it is needed.
- McKesson Study Share for radiologists and residents is a Web-based solution that helps organizations share the images, teaching files and reference case information needed daily in diagnostic imaging practices.
- McKesson Medical Imaging Professional Services is a global solution for enterprise imaging and departmental solutions (PACS or CPACS/CVIS) and is designed to help you achieve the maximum value from a healthcare IT investment. McKesson offers a wide range of proven, industry-leading services that help increase efficiency, reduce costs and produce real return on investments, faster.
For more information: http://img.mckesson.com/connectedenterprise