January 23, 2008 - S&S Technology’s new hospital grade cabinet optimized for catheter storage is a fully networkable cabinet that features login password protection and electronic locking for secure storage and inventory tracking of expensive vascular supplies.
Standard features include:
- Data logs consisting of date and time cabinet was accessed, user who opened the cabinet and time cabinet was closed.
- Customized inventory reports can be automatically e-mailed.
- Details on items removed from cabinet with associated patient use can be tracked when captured using the optional bar code scanner or RFID scanner. This information can be transmitted to the hospital inventory and billing system.
- PC mount with monitor/keyboard arm
- Laptop mounting arm
- Bar-code scanner
- Magnetic card reader
- RFID scanner
- Plastic supply supply bins
- Storage shelves
- Drawer dividers
- A desktop PC with flat panel monitor can be supplied as an option.
For more information: www.ssxray.com