May 30, 2008 – Draeger Service, the Service arm of Draeger Medical Inc., this week launched its Draeger Medical Service Community (DMSC), designed to address the ever-evolving nature of medical technology and the importance of accurate, updated information.
The launch of the Web site comes days before the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Annual Conference and Expo, where Draeger Medical will be displaying its new patient-worn telemetry system, Infinity M300.
Features and functions of DMSC enable both clinical and biomedical customers to better understand, use and maintain Draeger Medical products. Through a variety of services and modules within DMSC, a user can sort both clinical and technical resources, identifying and locating the most current and relevant information.
The DMSC launch includes:
- Draeger Academy - Provides biomedical and clinical contexts for Draeger Medical products, enabling Draeger employees to better assist customers
- Parts and Accessories - Displays all accessories used by a piece of equipment including pictures and item numbers
- Maintenance and Services - Provides customers with information about both contract and non-contract offerings
- Service Support Information - Customers can view the tech service bulletin, technical data sheets, and the test equipment required for a given product
- Contact Us - Provides hours of operation, phone contacts, and holiday schedules
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Allows customers to provide feedback on service
Draeger Medical will expand DMSC to include best practice sharing, compatibility charts, an “Ask the Expert” feature, and end-of-support information.
For more information: www.draeger.com