September 20, 2017 — With the transition to a value-based healthcare model, and an industry ripe with consolidation, cross-enterprise imaging continues to grow in importance. In this ebook from Intelerad, five industry experts define cross-enterprise imaging, explain why it is important, and why it needs be on your radar.
- What is Cross-Enterprise Imaging? — Nadim Daher, principal analyst, Frost & Sullivan;
- The Business Case for Cross-Enterprise Imaging — Christopher McMillan, CEO, Diversified Radiology of Colorado;
- The Clinical Advantage of a Cross-Enterprise Imaging Workflow — Christopher M. Fleener, M.D., body/abdominal imaging specialist & president, Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants;
- Changes in the Market that are Causing a Greater Need for Cross-Enterprise Imaging — Advisory Board Company; and
- Cross-Enterprise Imaging: What to Look for in a Solution — Jef Williams, managing partner, Paragon Consulting Partners
For more information: www.intelerad.com