November 25, 2013 — ContextVision will introduce GOPView Mammo2 features at the Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA 2013). The GOPView provides high digital mammography image quality software for medical imaging manufacturers. Using ContextVision’s GOP technology in combination with optimized mammography algorithms, GOPView Mammo2 makes it easier for clinicians to quickly diagnose patients. The advanced imaging proves especially valuable in dense tissue with high contrast, providing a sense of depth, more rapid and accurate diagnoses and a greater return-on-investment for medical imaging users worldwide.
GOPView Mammo2, the latest upgrade to ContextVision’s mammography product line, includes several new features that will improve clinicians’ abilities to properly diagnose patients. These features include:
- Great contrast within the parenchyma, which provides efficient visibility of lesions and subtle structures
- Efficient noise suppression balanced with a strengthening of edges and fine structures all the way out to the skin line
- New segmentation that provides clear and natural skin line and mammilla
- Optimized display adapted for each image
- Optimized contrast between pectoral muscle, fat and parenchyma
ContextVision will be located at booth 7010 in Hall B of the North Building at RSNA 2013.