November 13, 2017 — Carestream Health will show its new Carestream DRX-Revolution Nano Mobile X-ray System at the upcoming Radiological Society of North America tradeshow, Nov. 26-Dec. 1 in Chicago. This system uses carbon nanotube technology to deliver significantly reduced size and weight when compared to existing mobile X-ray systems. It is scheduled for availability in 2018 and currently is not available for sale.
The DRX-Revolution Nano system is a lighter weight, non-motorized system that is easier to move and position even in cramped critical care areas.
The new system includes:
- Fully integrated digital workflow;
- Carbon nanotube technology and an advanced lithium iron phosphate battery that contributes to longer life;
- A sleek design with enhanced visibility both over and around the system;
- A compact footprint and total weight of about 200 pounds that make it easy to maneuver and position in tight spaces; and
- Support for all Carestream DRX detectors.
Carestream offers a comprehensive portfolio of mobile and room-based digital radiography (DR) imaging systems to address the varying needs and budgets of healthcare providers. Carestream’s detector portfolio includes DRX Plus and DRX Core detectors available in a variety of sizes that are designed to meet the workflow requirements and budgets for healthcare facilities of all sizes.
For more information: www.carestream.com