- Automatic replenishment of inventory to avoid costly expedited film shipments when supplies run low
- Convenience of electronic payments
- A private Web interface with round-the-clock access and online interaction with secure and real-time information
- Elimination of capital outlay for equipment
- Savings in order management with no need for purchase orders
- Visibility to multi-site, multi-printer activity from a centralized view
- Service and support, including on-line service interaction
- Convenient management reports
Technology | November 19, 2013
Carestream’s Managed Print Solutions Program Features Pay-Per-Print Model
Web portal provides tools for customers to monitor film usage, inventory, billing, service information
November 19, 2013 — Carestream is offering a new Managed Print Solutions program that pairs the image quality of its DryView laser imagers and medical films with an all-inclusive program that provides a range of benefits to healthcare providers.
This program helps eliminate the capital investment in film printing systems and offers a payment model based on per-print usage, with management through an easy-to-use and comprehensive Web portal. The launch of Carestream Managed Print Solutions is already underway and will continue in 2014.
"Everything has become extremely simple and accessible to all our staff. I would definitely recommend this service to others involved in healthcare,” said Pascal Hauet, M.D., radiologist, Cabinet de Radiologie parisien des Drs Hauet et Lunel, Paris, France.
Under this new program, Carestream will maintain its laser imagers at the healthcare providers’ locations and will remotely monitor and deliver film inventory according to each facility’s needs.
“The convenience of our offering — featuring remote usage tracking and simple electronic payment methods, combined with a dynamic private web experience — will result in significant benefits for healthcare providers,” said Jianqing Bennett, vice president, Global Medical Sales & Services, Carestream.
Carestream Managed Print Solutions is designed to provide customers with administrative and operational efficiencies that offer several advantages including:
For more information: www.carestream.com