March 30, 2018 — Canvys, a Division of Richardson Electronics Ltd., recently enhanced its 4K Ultra HD custom display series of high-brightness monitors with two new screen sizes. The new 27-inch and 32-inch ultra HD monitors are designed to deliver high quality images with top work performance. In addition, Canvys is now offering optical bonding as a custom option for this series up to 32 inches.
The complete line of the Canvys 4K Ultra HD displays include screen sizes from 23.8 inches to 84 inches. Some product features include:
- High-brightness panels for 27 and 32 inches;
- Metal housing;
- Four various picture input sources and different display modes;
- Anti-glare coating or anti-reflective coating;
- Optional Projected Capacitive Touch (PCap), operable by 10 fingers or latex gloves;
- Customizing possibilities: branding, boot logo, protection glass;
- Anti-glare IP65 glass front ensures thorough cleaning and disinfection; and
- Medically certified and industrial versions available
The new 27- and 32-inch models boast high brightness with built-in panels that increase the brightness of the display from 190 to 260 percent, making them ideal for use in unfavorable lighting environments, according to the company.
Canvys offers optional “Optical Bonding” for the 4K series up to 32 inches. This is a technically complex process that involves gluing the LCD module to the touchscreen or protective screen, which further optimizes the image quality in terms of contrast and color representation.
In addition, the 27-inch display will be available in a plastic housing during the third quarter of 2018.
Canvys offers long-term availability on all models for customer-specific projects.
For more information: www.canvys.com